- M-LOK Style Mount
- Lightweight @ 16oz.
- Leg Height Adjustment 5.0”- 7.0”
- Footprint 10.0” - 12.0” (Legs Retracted, Legs Extended)
- 10° of Rotation Allows for Leveling Rifle Quickly and Reliably
- Leg Positions at 0°, 30, 60, 90°, 120, 150, 180°
- All Adjustments Can Easily be Achieved with One Hand
- Carbon Fiber Legs
The LRA Ultra-Lite Scout bipod uses the same design features that make the LT series an incredibly stable and robust platform, developed to withstand the recoil of the 50 BMG and abuse these types of rifles are subject to. The Ultra-Lite scout is the smaller, lighter version of the LT series that is an ideal fit for AR platforms and ultra-light precision bolt rifles. The Ultra-Lite series are best suited to calibers less than 300. The low rotational axis for leveling of the rifle provides a precise adjustment, without sacrificing stability. The single handed leg length, angular positioning, and rifle leveling all provide simple and quick adjustments. Like all LRA products, components are CNC machined to the tightest tolerances to create the most stable bipod on the market.