Lite-Tactical F-Class Picatinny MountRegular price $500.00
- Durable More Robust Design Intended for Calibers of .300 and Larger.
- Lightweight @ 1lb. 7oz.
- Leg Height Adjusts From 6.6”-10”
- Footprint 14.0”-17.5” (Legs Retracted, Legs Extended)
- 15° of Rotation for Leveling Rifle Quickly and Reliably
- Leg Positions at 0°, 90°, 180°
- All Adjustments can Easily be Achieved With One Hand
- Carbon Fiber Legs
The LRA Lite-Tactical F-Class bipod was developed to withstand the recoil of the 50 BMG while providing a stable and simple to operate platform. The low rotational axis for leveling of the rifle provides a precise secure adjustment, without sacrificing stability. The LT F-Class axis of rotation is 1” lower than the standard LT models, designed for taller hand guards and/or taller chassis. The single handed leg length, angular positioning, and rifle leveling all provide simple and quick adjustments. Like all LRA products, components are CNC machined to the tightest tolerances to create the most stable bipod on the market.